Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Part 1 – 8 Nights/9 Days Tour in Korea

I’ve been back now from Korea for over two weeks. It took almost the same amount of time for me to get over the jet lag. I had no idea it would be an issue. When we arrived in Korea, the only time change adjustment problem for me appeared to waking up early the first couple of days. The jet lag I felt being back home was physical exhaustion. I’d be awake and suddenly my body felt like it hit a wall.

The first part of my trip is documented in the form of a blog, along with a slideshow (courtesy of YouTube) of each day’s excursions. I’m glad I decided to write about my trip. It’s been fun to relive each day.

Many people have asked about my trip, of course. Looking back, I’m surprised about what I’ve chosen to share. Mainly, I talk about the food and the toilets. Ha! Ha! Consider that I’ve insulted an entire nation by not eating their food. The toilets? I had been forewarned, but, seeing is believing! Funny part, I really did need a manual but nobody wanted to talk about it.

Here’s where you can find details on the first part of my trip to Korea, referred to as the “8 Nights/9 Days Tour.” Out of courtesy of others, in most cases, names are not provided.

Part 1 Blogs:

Part 1 Albums:

Now, I begin posting part 2 of my trip, which I will refer to as “On Our Own” in Seoul. We stayed in a Guest House (aka hostel) and visited with my friend’s family for six days.

No comments: